Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Assassin's Creed Multiplayer Review



Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Review

By Peter Allen












Assassins Creed is Ubisofts greatest series. First released in 2005, Assassins Creed had mixed reactions. Then, in 2009, they released AC2 which was a complete hit. Now, ACB has come out with an odd option… Multiplayer.
When I first heard that Assassins Creed Brotherhood would have multiplayer, I thought it was very stupid. I mean there is not really much you can do. But boy was I wrong. When I got the game the multiplayer was full of all players. I first tried out the prowler, as he was the one I was most interested in. I was so stunned with all the ways I could kill people. It was nothing like Call of Duty in which you kill people the same way all the time. However, what I really enjoyed was that just because you got the most kills, would not mean that you won. Since it is an assassin’s game, it is on how you kill them. For example, if you just ran up and had to chase your target to kill him, you would get 100 points. However, if you kill them silently, like from a hay stake or from jumping down from a roof, you could get up to 800 points!! Right now, there are two game types. Wanted, where you are assigned a target to kill, while someone else is assigned to kill you. There is also Manhunt, where there are two sides, while for half the game, one side must escape the other and the other side tries to kill the,. Then, it switches. It is so fun to kill your friend and to escape from up to 4 people at once. There are a lot of characters to. Like the doctor, executioner, courtesan and blacksmith. And the company will add more as time goes on. This could keep a man satisfied for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment