Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Uncharted Review





Uncharted Review
By Peter Allen

When Uncharted first came out in 2007, I really wanted to try it out. It was made by the same company that made one of my favorite series, Jack and Daxter. However, I did not have a PS3 so I could not try it. However, I finally did get one and this was the first thing I got.

Uncharted is one of the most amazing games of the generation. It starts off with Nathan Drake, a treasure hunter, finding the coffin of his ancestor Francis Drake. He does not find a body, but instead he finds a journal leading right to an ancient treasure. The story is amazing. It hooks you the second it starts. There is amazing voice acting and great characters.

The graphics are some of the best I have ever seen. Even though this game came out four years ago, the graphics are as good as some games now. There is also a bit of all gaming. There is a duck and cover system for people who like to shoot people. There are also some amazing wall climbing and puzzles. They add such characters and make you care for them so much that you laugh at the stupidest of jokes. This is an amazing game and I will give it a 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment